Thursday, October 30, 2008

Is it wrong to sleep with your step dad after your mom dies?

Dear Eve,

Last spring my Mom was killed in a car accident. I came home from college at the end of the semester to help my Step-Dad pack up her things and we spent a lot of time talking about my Mom. One night we decided to open a bottle of her favorite wine to toast her memory, and before I knew it my Step-Dad and I were making love on the living room floor. I always had a crush on him and was jealous that he married my Mom. He says he loves me and wants to spend the rest of his life with me. I feel like this is the way things were supposed to be but I’m afraid to tell our friends and family.
Eve, what would you do?

Mistress in Mourning


Answer can be found here: http://eve-101.com/mommies-sloppy-seconds/ 

No comments: